Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wish of the 27th^^

Hi B.Webster doggie.I used to write long post here but not for today.Simply because of today's date make me want to jot something down here.Tokki tokki tokki...

Tokki tokki tokki...tokki?Sound like this keep echoing in my head.Love like this.

Tokkitokkitokki...is this illusion?Tok ki tok ki tok ki tok ki..or only some sort of imagination.I wonder how's the real beat it is.What if I could hear this real,at least once in a lifetime.

Maybe it is just a dream,but I am a tokki fan though.And that's why.Never mind,keep trying until I heard it real one day.Perhaps.

So good to be seen.So good to be heard.Tokki tokki tokki..Have fun people.It's 27th of October.One and only.

Keep going on with your dream and chasing tomorrow sunshine.The spirit can never die.Victory.I know all of us can make it.Cheers.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment