Thursday, November 4, 2010

Listened=)

Greetings.It's Deepavali's eve,I just done some computer tutorial for Aunt Connie,quite effective though,congrats.Now we're all watching TV news.Flood happens in Perlis,sigh.May god bless my land.Please.=)

Time flies.Here comes November.Less than 20 days to STPM.I should be focused more on the books right?Sure.Frankly,I failed.Shame on you Tiu Jia En.Shame on you twice.The wiseman said,we have to wake up in order to make our dreams come true.So,wake up now.Let's stick to the status quo and do our very best.Cross your heart.

Times up.As mama always says,do not grab by all means.Whatever will be will be.No more dreaming.No more excuse even though you've lost good things.Remember,be thankful.We must be strong and carry on.

Anyway,it was lovely.Your mere existence.B.Pocket doggie.Thanks.The one and only.Love you.Have a great future without pee,hahas...it's my wish right now.I'm sure I can make this on my own.So do you.Cheer up people.It's holiday.=)

p/s:The sound of tokki is still echoeing...It's almost reach today.ALMOST.But that's alright,just not today.MISSED.Tokki tok ki tok ki..only in heaven?Yes,Perhaps.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment