Monday, July 12, 2010

Time flies..appreciate^^

Hello people.I realized time flies as I saw my last updated was on February...and now it's already July...shame on me for only 4 posts throughout all these months,what a pity number..hahas=)

Ok,a little announcement for all of you here..I sat my MUET May Paper last two months and I got my result on last Thursday..I got a Band4 fot that,it's definitely a miracle happened on me,AWESOME..hahas thank god and popo..I know you two blessed me a lot.Why do
I say so?My mark is 186/300 and that is just a little border from Band3..and I know you people blessed me a lot too and that's why I got it..appreciate wholeheartedly^^

Last Thursday was a miracle for me,it made me get a safe pass away from MUET for 5 years...it made me starting to feel guilty and guilty for my unpersistent act on posting post in English in order to improve...anyway..it's never too late to be mend right?Away from MUET doesn't mean
this peebloginenglish.blogspot will be abandoned..since language is necessary for life,I will try my best to improve...Thanks to MUET May Paper,perhaps it's time to wake up and work this out before it's too late..Love English,it's a must and I will do this..I will be man of my words this time,MUET Band6..not this year..but 5 years later..hahas cross my hearts=)

Hahas announcement done..guess what am I watching now?It's FIFA Final..Neanderland VS Spain..second half-time has begun..still no goals from both of the teams...hahas win or lose..I will support you..Spain=)No Torres tonight..might be a little bit of imperfect..luckily I still can see a profectional
goalkeeper after Buffon..yay keep this up Casillas..salute to you^^

That's all for my July's first post,I called it an awaken post..a start of something new..cheers.Now,20 minutes left and the FIFA champion borns..I will never miss that..hahas after all,the wish to get Band6 for MUET is always existed..so do you..^^blessin^^

p/s:Yay I found you..B.Shyla Doggie..Can you stay here now and always?O..it's a no right..once I refresh the page and you will gone..a lovely gadget turns to be cruel sometimes...nevermind..I am sure I won't forget you...B.Shyla..love you..byebye**

No comments:

Post a Comment