Sunday, July 18, 2010

Twilight sets me free..Bonne nuit=)

Hello B.Bear Doggie,here am I.Ok first of all,a holy Saturday just gone,I am happy about that as I am not working on weekends start from now.Long time no rest..there are a lot of job offers once I decided temporarily unavailable to work,got Rm100 per day,Rm85 per day and Rm80 per day,which one should I choose huh?My answer would be 2 books per day,which mean revise my STPM syllabus..hahas.But I spent most of my time on sleeping yesterday,or maybe I should say I fell asleep accidentally with holding book style,it's called study failureT_T

My sleeping time is always uncertain,this is the list of my first jobless Saturday:
0900-1445 - slept with PP1
2300-0000 - slept with PP2

Shame on me?Sigh...I should study with a proper position to avoid that..okay never mind..I forgive you Tiu Jia En this time,remember..only this time.Moreover,I am guilty not to attend Sunday's extra class for past few weeks and this will not happen tomorow..hahas=)

By the way brother just came back with surprise,it's grilled chicken wings,Pringles Super Stack and Tan Kim Hock Dodol Durian,thank you gogo and have a nice and safe trip with Sis Huey tommorow,goodbye=)

And now I am awake,the night is still young and here's my schedule:

-post this=)
-eat=)
-relax=)
-study and notes=)

Done.Hopefully all things run well and not to sleep again or it is a day wasted to choose not to work,a big Good Luck to me later,may God bless me.Good night people and Hello Sunday,say yay and enjoy=)

No comments:

Post a Comment