Monday, July 26, 2010

My Face,My Book

Ok.first thing,my face got 7 pimples,I am just too free to count them up...hahas=)

Second thing,there are tonnes of books waiting for me to memorise up,basically less than 100 days to STPM,so what Tiu Jia En,do not pressure yourself,just a little bit of worry will do,cheer up candidates=)

Time is limited,it's time not to log in Facebook.com so frequently start from now,I have been spending almost up to 3 hours every alternatively day on it,it is kind of too much for me,so i will try to spend less time on that,not being so addicted to this fantasy boulevard and it's bad to be a stalker too..hahas.Anyhow,I am glad that I didn't addicted in FB's games,if not it may be tougher to quit that.Rather than live in denial,I am going to do the following things listed below in order to occupy my FB's leisure time.

- sleep early=)
- study more=)
- sketch more=)
- signing more=)
- update blog=)
- languages=)
- youtube=)
- pps=)
- paint=)

Dear FB,I am sad to say goodbye too...for cannot always keep in touch with all of you there,please take good care of yourselves no matter how hopeless the life is,I am right beside you now and always.=)It's may be a tough way to go,but for the face's sake,I should sleep early right..and I should spend more time on my books too right...sigh.No,not a sigh Tiu Jia En,should be a great smile alright,yii=).Last thing,I wish to practice all the things I love until perfect too..hahas.So for you,I will choose to miss you.I will be right with you.=)

When all is said and done,it's time to work them out.So do all of you people here,cross your heart to keep it up ok?=)For better or worst,I am still here.Do remember this.Good night people.Good night B.Abbie Doggie.Cheers.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment