Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Run=)

Hello people and B.Daphne doggie,I am trying to spend a little bit of my time on updating my blogs,approximately there are two blogs of mine and I chose to update my english's one tonight.First thing to say is I went back to my father's hometown last weekend for my aunt's birhday celebration and my close cousin's wedding,I did enjoy those time with my cousins,I am glad to meet all of them especially grandma,thank god.I am lucky to feel contented.=)

Next,something about studies.By hook or by crook,I must catch up all the syllabus as what I said before this.Unforunately,I failed to stay up the whole night just like what I always do before,is this the sign of getting older?No,it shouldn't be and couldn't be,I am just 19 though...hahas.See,my monthly test starts from 25 August,STPM's trial starts from 20 Sep and the real STPM would be starts fro 22 Nov if not mistaken.Fantastic.I got to start my no-sleep plan since time is running out,I wish to sleep at 3a.m and not before 12a.m,bless me my lord.=)

By the way,I used to receive a job before STPM in order to collect as much as pocket money as I can,I am proud to be like this.Remember not to spend too much Tiu Jia En...hahas.The job starts this Saturday onwards for almost a month.Then,I will fully concentrate on my studies.So,this is my last job during schooling time,I am sure to work it out and enjoy my time,no worries my friends.=)

Ok,almost done.Never give up no matter how hopeless the future would be as failure is only when we're giving up.We may not be the best,but as long as we have tried our best,we're not going to regret later.Nothing much to say,I wonder why the time is running so fast,nothing much to do...except appreciate all the happenings and cherish them,deep inside here,my heart,mind and soul.Really,thanks a lot and it's helpful.May god bless us now and always.Cheers no sigh.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment