Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ain't insomniac

Hi B.Angus doggie the bulldog,I am always thinking of owned a pet like you,unfortunately it's just a little bit hard to make it true...sigh.Ok never mind,it's 2:00a.m and I am still awake,I took a long nap during afternoon which is from 4:00p.m till 8:00p.m...I used to make sleeping as one of my way to get myself away from something unpleasant,and it's works.=)

Thank god I did some revision just now,although it's still not enough...but at least I did some,and will be continue later,hahas.Yes,I am going to stay alive tonight,in order to make all my things right,I am not a insomniac though,I am just back to be me.I don't know which subject to be revised later,perhaps will end up with blogging and doing something leisure...but the sure
thing is not going to bed,I love to be like this...once in a while..what a unhealthy habit but twilight really sets me free,and I enjoy this silent night of mine,with my running nose.No frown please.=)

Tonight,only tonight.So sorry to do this but I have to.I wish to dawn on all the question's marks inside my head before it's to late.Frankly,I felt sleepy too..hahas.Bless me.Sunrise is my peace.Take care people.=)

p/s:Suddenly comes this lullaby in my mind..Little Bo Peep has lost her sheeps and doesn't know way to find them...is Little Bo Peep or littleboppee or me?nanananana..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment