Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Target : 30% =)

Hi B.Dougal doggie,you are cute.It's has been two weeks I last updated here but I just can't feel the time,it's past too fast and I am too slow...sigh.

See,what I have done for this two weeks..or I can sum up with 60% of sleeping,10% of working,10% of studying and 20% of wasting in order to relax.I will never cut the 20% out,nanananana.=)

What makes me frustrated the most is too much of sleep,truly guilty about this.And now I am going to try to drink coffee every night although it has no effect on me at all,at least I try...hahasDear caffeine,please save me,you're good.=)

By the way,thanks to Yinn and Fizaa who wake me up nowadays,appreciate it so much.016-******2,feel free to dial and keep it up please,thank you.=)I wish I can make the 60% to 30% so I can catch up my studies before the test,40% of studying,I am coming to you.Bless me my lord and may the same thing goes to you people here.=)

Another thing,I wonder how to improve my memorising skill,sad to say..Tiu Jia En is kind of forgetful.She always have to revise the same thing all over again and this ruins her..sigh.Can I say the word s-a-d(shit)?Okay,s-a-d.Never mind,I will try my very best then.=)

Hahas one more time to say..s-a-d..okay..I have done this complaint post and feeling better now...yay.So,get back to your books Tiu Jia En.Relax,enjoy your coffee and not too stressed.Tonight,staying alive.Cheers no complain and smile no sigh..remember this...yiii=)

No comments:

Post a Comment