Thursday, January 20, 2011

A.E.I.O.U

Dear B.Adrian doggie,

Greetings.You got the same name with my big brother.Surprised to see you here doggie.I just found out that my bond with my big brother and sister in law get closer when we're apart.Absence really makes our heart grow fonder.It's true.Anyway I wish to meet them soon.This time,I must force them to take a cheese with camera before it's too late.All the best gogo and jiejie.< 3

Okay,I was doing EO whole day in office today.How are U?I'm good here.A....E.I.O.U.First time I worked OT today.I can say that it was a funny exhausted day for me.There was a electric drip during that time.Luckily there was two colleagues with me and the good news is I'm not afraid already.I'm happy to discover that.I think I've to overcome my lift phobia too.Say no fear alright.=)

A little bit of tired plus a little bit of sleepy equals to low battery.Is it?Hahas..just ignore this insane Alison.I'll get drunk if I don't charge myself tonight.I shall sleep early for tomorrow's activities.Something leisure huh.It's all about hospital visiting and outing.Seriously felt blessed with my friends and family.They just cheers Tiu Jia En up in everyway.Thank you so much.I am so lucky.Just recently a little bit of battery low only.I'll be alright.No worries.=)

Therefore,it's the best to close my eyes now.It's holiday.Happy Thaipussam people.Let's say our prayers and get ourselves a fully-charged battery for a better tomorrow.Maybe we can't be great sometimes,but still good.Or we're not always OK,but still fine.Thank god for everything that has been given to us.Thank god for all the sadness and happiness.Believe it or not,we'll be stronger after all.Don't sink by the words that mentioned "Would you die for the one you loved?" as "Live for the one you loved" can raise us up.Remember,life is beautiful.Bless you.Don't forget to smile for the breaking dawn later alright.Salut.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment