Thursday, January 6, 2011

S-u-p-p-o-r-t**

Dear B.Ginger doggie,


Holy shit.My brain is blank now.I've thousands of word to say in my head on the way to office just now in the morning.But now I got the time,I become speechless.Sigh.Anyway,here comes my break time and I'm going to try my best to write it out.

Today is the day.I still remember that.I felt blessed on the day.And now when I recall the incident,the warmness is still here,and I believe this will never gone.

People say,new year must have new thing to refresh ourselves.So do I.I think of give peebloginenglish.blogspot.com a new theme instead of the current one.My doggie diary,how is that?Seems I'm blogging here for dailypuppy.com huh..hahas.

Okay,I can't remember what to say at this time.I suppose to stay on the right path with you.I suppose to support your choice.But I won't see you again in the next visit right?You're cute and adorable.What hurts the most isn't I can't touch your face,isn't that I can't hear your voice or play with you and etc.It's that knowing you're falling down and don't want to get up anymore.It doesn't matter if you give up things you don't like.But you must carry on with what's on your mind.It's okay you don't know what to do right now.Be happy.As long as you have your own goal and stick to your plan.You can shine like a star like others too and I'm here to support.=)

See,it's 1545 now.Finally I'm done.I know it's late.You may not remember me,I wish the same to you like before.Goodbye and have a good life alright.I hope you can show me the meaning of what you brought to me before.We should practice to be strong.Everyone has their specialities.So do you.You can't forget this alright.Have a Happy New Year people.=)

p/s:Something wrong happened to my blog just now.I can't copy my draft and paste here just now.Credit to Jamie In Las Vegas for sharing in the Help Page.The time is 1645 now and I know I must post this by today.You may not see me and know this..Tokki tok ki tokki..It's my strength to carry on.< 3

Today is the day.Do you remember?I hope you felt blessed too.Be healthy and cheers now and always.I told you,I'm going to support you until you shine.< 3

No comments:

Post a Comment