Friday, January 21, 2011

See you**

Dear B.Sadie doggie,

Hey B.Sadie,you suprised me.I never think that I can meet you twice.This is so warm for me.

At this time,I supposed to sleep on my bed.However,I just can't do it now.Something wrong somewhere.I wish everything will be alright.I wish to get you someday.I wish to see you and hug you immediately.B.Sadie doggie,you're the first doggie which come back to me.Although it's unreal,I'm still happy.A bitter sweet distraction of mine.

I know I should keep my post short.I really know but I can't tell and that's why.So,please listen thoroughly from my heart.Is it a song to your heart too?Are we same?No.I swear I won't and I can't.This is the last time.Yes,this is the last time I show it up before the long silence comes.I wish I could be muted.I'm worried and miss you badly.I want to see you in real now.Once in a lifetime you come to me,but if you're gone, do carry on out of my sight alright.

Okay,heart maintanence in progress.Temporarily unavailable.May the new gadget could light up your day people.Anything there's a place for you to listen to,my heart.And I'll never let go with the promise.I stopped but ain't quit.Seeing with your eye isn't always enough,you've to use your heart.Try this out.At least,once in your lifetime.My one and only,the most played.

I'm tired.I'm exhausted and I'm sleepy.I'm sorry I've to close my eyes tonight.Tokki tok ki tok ki.....Knowing that you're doing fine there is still my greatest wish during those days spend without you.Bless you and be strong alright.That's all.Show me,so do you.< 3

No comments:

Post a Comment