Monday, January 17, 2011

Music,the silent killer**

Dear B.Hank doggie,

Hi B.Hank doggie,I'm just thinking of dedicate you a song here.Out of the sudden,I can't really choose a song for you.

For me,you're not only a song.Or I can say,I can't used only one song to describe all the happenings in my life.Nothing special,we cried when we were sad,we laughed when we were happy.So is me.What makes the diffence is I'll try to put myself out of music player when the heart was raining.Somehow it reminds me of you.Yet,I love to write and post here for you.

People said,shared grief is half the sorrow,but happiness when shared is doubled.I wish to write everything out here.Without music,I can be more rational.Without music,I can be stronger.That's why I keep this place muted.I wish you to know this.

It's now late night 0200.It's time to force myself to sleep.Yesterday was a warm and happy day to me.I went back to my dad's hometown fot my cousin brother's wedding dinner.I felt blessed that I can gather with all my love ones there.I'm really glad to meet my cousins and the elders especially my grandma.I wonder how are you doing thousand miles away too.The story left untold is better than we know,I understand that the distance betwwen us is more than that,you're just an illusion.I can only meet you once here and you'll be gone.We smile and we sigh,the rise and fall in life won't stop because of us.So,please carry on.Close your eyes and listen to your heart tonight.You'll hear me.Perhaps.

Sorry,I've to let myself to be muted.Sorry,I've to let you to be muted too.Yes,I'm trying not to be so dependant on you.I'll never told you about this,you're actually the music in me.Not just a single song,but all kinds of music.Somehow unpredictable.I believe that you able to carry on without me if I'm able to do this too.Sorry that I left you.Sorry that I love you.

Once again,good night.Goodbye.I'll be missing you.Tokki tok ki tok ki.....Thank you for hearing me.The only melody of mine.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment