Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Message from the side mirror=)

Dear B.Callie doggie,

Greetings.Something nice to share with you.I got the idea on the way home in the bus just now.

See,life is like a side mirror.We will get accident if we keep focus at it.At the same time,we can't go far without the side mirror.So,what is our side mirror in our life?I think it is like our past.Don't know why,I just noticed that the cars behind that shown in the side mirror is more beautiful than the real one.Illusion?Maybe.Everyone seems loves to put themselves in their own fantasy until they can ignore the reality.Thus,accident always happened.

I understand that the past is a fixed factor,we can't change it.It is just happened once in a lifetime.A good message from heaven.For you and for me too.Yes,the past gives us strength to step towards our future.

Don't think about future as what we've at this moment is now.We can think about the past while we're feeling lost because it will bring us strength.This is true as long as we know the right way to cherish it.Not to worry,not to complaint,we might not get a perfect past,but it's still beautiful as we've tried our best.We should learn to accept who we are alright.I wish we can make it.It's awesome to stay in the bus,it's like my journey to the past.That's the way of mine.I'm happy enough to see you here.No regret.=)

Frankly,seeing you trying your best in life.I could try my best too.Therefore,I guess it is the best for us to try out our best.Once I open my eyes and start my work,I will try not to look back until I get to the bus and play my songs.I'll look at the side mirror in my heart before I sleep.Then I can see you.Tokki tok ki tokki...<>

Here's plenty of my current status update before I leave.Thank god I'm now working for seven days per week.January is definitely a spending month.So,I got to work it out.I got 5 days with heels and 2 days with flats.Seriously love a compact life like this.I can think less and work more.Think less symbolizes rest more,both physically and mentally.It my brand new healthy life.I'm coming for you.XD

Most of the time I can look through the side mirror clearly but the scene in front of me is somehow blurr.Never mind,I know when it's raining.I'm blessed because I'm under the shelter.Thank god for always sending good people to help me.They're just the real angels.No worries.I'll be fine here.=)

Okay,I think that's all for this post before the clock strikes twelve.Sunrise is my peace,twilight sets me free.How about you?What do you see when you look at your side mirror inside?Am I inside there too?You've planned your destination.You made the right choice.Just continue your dream alright.I wish to be the positive's one for you along your journey if you see me.Good night.<>

-WRITTEN ON 10TH JAN 2011-

Good morning,I missed the bus but there was a side mirror like yesterday.=)

Good afternoon,I got extra wages from my supervisor.XD

Good evening,I'm having a outing with mama after I work.^^

Good night,I hope to have a good sleep and have a nice dream.=)

Good day,this is what I pray for everyday.<>

-POSTED NOW-

Everyday is tokki day.Tokki tok ki tok ki..You're always on my mind.Keep your faith and I'll keep mine.Let's do our best.There's no way to be afraid,the side mirror is always there.=)



No comments:

Post a Comment