Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sadie?**

Good day B.Sadie doggie.How do you do?Are you fine here?I saw your name and I'm intend to give you a cheer.Don't be sad Sadie,be happy OK?I might not be see you again in the next visit,do give me a sweet smile alright.When you're feeling blue,just pick up your head and look to the sky above us,it's wonderful.Life is beautiful.Let's say Hee ro haa ru yiii and get back to your right path alright.I'll always pray for you dear.=)

Guess where am I now?I'm in my chilling working place and going to rush for my weekends' job interview later.Thank you to my supervisor who gave me a half day leave.Wish me best of luck.Currently my purse is getting slimmer.Thus,I must work.7 days of working is needed.Money and cash,I'm dying without you...hahas.XD

Okay,just a short post for today,my first time blogging during working time in the office.It's a awesome travel agency though.I love the atmosphere and so do the people here.Thank god.I'm lucky.=)

Yes,almost forget to announce tomorrow is a public day for Malaysia as we won the soccer match final.It's something like Suzuki Cup?I've no idea...hahas.Nowadays my soccer fever is getting low as Liverpool's match often postponed due to the weather.I just knew my team lose yesterday night and I missed thet match.Never mind,win or lose,Liverpool is still the best for me.I wish to watch it live at Anfield someday.Dear team,you'll be a legend alright.El nino...Long time no see,I miss him...hahas just ignore me.I'm fever.XD

Shit.Get caught by my supervisor and he read this."Normal thing,"he said.My brain jammed suddenly.It's 1352,here's my plan.Walk to the washroom,take a pee,get my bag,punch my working card and rush for my interview.Give me some blessings and have a happy holiday.=)

It's going to be Year 2011,Happy New Year.This is my last post in this year.Perhaps.I'm glad with all the happening throughout this year.It's lovely yet unforgettable.I wish the same to you people.Learning to be thankful covers it all.It's a useful quote too.Okay,my colleague is back.And it's my time to off.Ciao.0200.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment