Monday, December 27, 2010

Let it snow,My winter< 3

Hey B.Buckley doggie,simply want to drop by here and leave my footprints.It's 27th of December 2010.< 3

A short summary while waiting my second mobile phone of my life to get well from being soaked in the water.I don't have very hard feeling on this incident and this is weird.Maybe this quote could answered,"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't,then it was never meant to be.".Everthing seems to be far away from me and I know it is the best as God always loves His sons and daughters.So is me.I found out something special from that too.Miracles perhaps.< 3

Sweet suprise,I found out my 7310bab has no more water stain once I reached home.I think it should be no problem.Going to change its cover to baby pink.Anyway,I love the deep ocean blue cover the most.Dear 7310bab,you're still my deep peace blue in my heart alright.Love you.Eventually I'm smiling from my heart.I'm happy.Don't you know waiting bus without songs is quite touturing for me?Hahas..I fell asleep in the bus just now,the weather is chilling and there was a little bit of raining too.Hoping everyone drive smart and reach their destination safely.Safety first OK?=)

Now,twilight sets me free.Non-stop running nose again.Get well soon alright.4 days more to Year 2011.Time is needed to practice not to write a date without this,2010.Sighing is too bad for something we can't help.We must learn to see things beautifully even it's the ugliest we ever see alright.

I know,there is no more Santa,no more celebrations and no more snowman,The Frosty.Yes,I lost it and I don't know if I can get it during the next winter or not.Do not sigh as we can't hide.Something about the best thing,it's left untold.Never mind just let it flow.Do not hide although we find it hard.May god bless all of us.We can make it.< 3

Starry starry night..paint your pallette blue and grey..It's a song from Don Mclean and I love it.There is always the same wish,tokki tok ki tokki..Remember,be sure and be tough.You're right and I'm alright.I'm right when you're alright.Yes,you're right.Keep going on with our dreams and chasing tomorrow's sun rise alright.Cheers now and always.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment