Tuesday, December 21, 2010

PLUNG,my final fantasy**

Hello B.Cooper doggie.Now I'm writing this without draft.I can't speak for this moment and wishing to write it down all.Tokki tok ki tokki..

Well,kind a great surprise for this coming Christmas,it wakes me up totally from the fantasy.No more dreaming.You got it all wrong Tiu Jia En.Shame on you.Now I know,I'm blind.

Shit.I must get the job tomorrow.2 weeks of rest is enough.I wish to get in to something new now.No longer staying in the wonderland,you ain't Alice,Alison.

Thanks?Sorry?I'm shocked with the PLUNG sound deep inside.There's nothing left to say but goodbye.Good luck and be strong Tiu Jia En.So do you.For better or worst,learning to be thankful covers it all.Thank god I still felt blessed for this.Thank you.

Why so serious?Let's put a smile on your face.Sorry I failed this time.Please ignore me and do it best yourself from now on.Everything will be fine as love will only makes us strong.At least,it makes you strong alright.So,keep it up.Like this,hee ro haa ru yiii..

p/s:Now there's a PLUNG together with the TOKKI's keep echoeing in my head..breathe a sigh and sleep then.When tomorrow comes,new day,new hope,new chapter,new life.A wish of mine.Good Night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment