Thursday, December 2, 2010

So Long,reward=)

Hello B.Maxwell doggie,I'm back.Just finished my lunch,going to write about today's paper.It's History Paper 2.I found it tough.Luckily it was the second last paper.The sadness won't ruin it all...hahas.

The fact of the day,the wish of getting a football jersey from mama has been broken.The dream to get 4Flat in STPM seemed to be impossible.Tiu Jia En shouldn't burn midnight oil too much yesterday...hahas.Okay,never mind.I tried my best and I've no regret.Thank god I found out I can be a good storywriter for the next century's history.I should be happy for it's getting near to the end of my fighting.So do you.

Here's a story.A kid who fell down in the past during the journey to his dream,and now he is not going to walk out of his house anymore.This is wrong.Another kid experienced the same,now he's very careful about every step he walk,until he missed all the fun.This is pity.Now,there's a kid,he's not afraid about the failure he made in the past as he believe those scar will be the strongest part he ever had.

Who is the best kid?Not the first one,not the second one,but the last one.It's not because he is brave or whatsoever,it's because he got the strength of believe no matter how hopeless the situation is.That's all I can see.We should be like that,aren't we?


Yes,the strength to believe.1 day left.Never give up until the last paper.All the best people.Got to say Hello to my pillow before say Hi to General Paper 1.Wish me luck please.Thanks.Bye.Tokki tok ki tok ki...I'll be right with you soon.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment