Friday, December 17, 2010

Re-swollen**

Greetings.Bad news.My left cheek seems to be swollen again.Perhaps this is the importance of antibiotic,I should eat them all from the beginning.Dear B.Bonneville doggie,I'm seriously worry about this.Sigh.

All these days,I've been looking for job.I've sent quite a lot of CVs but there's no any notification yet.Time is wasted without income.This is awful.Anyway,there were happy things too.Signing,sketches,swimming and sleeps,life like this is good,love like this.But for now,I just feel like sleeping.Shame on you Tiu Jia En...hahas.

If there's a star right now under the sun,I wish to get well completely soon.Antibiotics cure me please.Plus,I wish to get a call on Monday,I wish to get the job.Bless me my Lord.One last thing,I wish everything will be fine for all my love ones,STPM's finally over now.Let's enjoy our time and have a great future then.Have a nice day all.=)

Here comes Friday,a day to rest for you.Take a good nap and get well soon Tiu Jia En.Close your eyes and no worries alright.Have a happy holiday people.We must be strong,cheers no sigh.Tokki tok ki tokki..We must be strong alright.=)

p/s: Relax...Say cheese,say hee ro ha hu yiii and smile..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment