Monday, December 6, 2010

So Long,SMKT_T

Hey B.Jack doggie,STPM Year 2010 for social science class is over now.School life no more.Cheers.=)

The last paper is General Paper 1.I heard the sound of joyful by all of my love ones once times up.Then,the mission of destruction and fun has begun.All seems already turned to be insane.
Throwing water balloons,scream and shout everywhere.I guess I will still remember this until I get old.Anyway,it was less fun as there's only SS2's boys left.Due to the rain,I failed to say goodbye to everyone,and I would like to apologize too.Thank god I felt blessed.=)

The fact of the day is,it's a happy ending though,awesome.All ends with a smile,don't forget to begin with a smile if we met too.Form Six's life of mine has been lighten up because of the presence of you.We may not meet each other after this,but never mind,those memory leave inside won't be fade away easily.Thanks again for your kindness
and I wish we'll have a great future.=)

What will happen next?Would it be nicer without books and notes?We may start of something new and lots of unknown to be find out soon.Tiu Jia En may felt lonely without your guidance,but I'm sure she'll be doing fine.No worries.=)

Keep thinking that it's not goodbye,it's just the time for us to fly,isn't it?For better or worst,be strong people.Good Luck reaching your dream too.Friends,you're not going to be forget,I'll be missing you.So long,SMKTT.Someday,we'll meet.=)

p/s:tokki tok ki tok ki...get well soon.....< 3

No comments:

Post a Comment