Monday, December 13, 2010

miracles=)

Today's date:13/12/2010.A day when miracles happens.=)

There has been a week without schooling and I've been trying to settle my things on my own.I try to be more independent.See,I went to dentist on my own.I thought I'll be tears down due to the phobia,but I didn't.Thank god I met caring dentist and dental nurse.Then,I got back
my white teeth.Perhaps I should smile more after this,the price is not low alright.=)

I cut my hair though,the hair which I kept long for almost 18 months.I thought I'll change my mind too,but I stick to my plan till the end.Thank you Beatrice the hair stylist.I wish I could have healthy hair soon.I cleaned my room once I settled myself.I spent 10 hours for a brand new room of Tiu Jia En and I'm very satisfied with the outcome.Now,I can sleep and do my favourite things.Bear in mind not to mess up the room again Tiu Jia En.=)

Those are the things I do before last Thursday comes.I went back to school and took my PINnumber for government university registration.Here's the unfortunate incident happened,I get stung.The end...hahas.I don't even know what flying creature it is and I continue my outings.

Last Friday,a day supposed to be my job interview day.But,the worst thing happened.My cheek get swollen and there's nobody home.I wonder if there's a godmother for me at the time.Okay never mind.I walked to KKCB by myself,the place is so familiar for me because I've been went
there almost daily for my finger therapy when I'm small.So,I felt a bit of eager to walk back the unforgettable sloop...hahas.

Thank god again I met good people there.The lady doctor so gorgeous looking though.I bet everybody will be halfly healed once they saw her.Thank you doctor.And I would like to say Malaysia's Goverment Clinic is getting better and better.I feel blessed to live quite near to KKCB too.=)

Don't know why,Tiu Jia En is always lucky.Now she's healing.Although she's now unemployed,she's doing all her favourites now.Just like today,she stays at home whole day.Surfing,sketching,eating,swimming,relaxing.Yes,there has been long time ago since the last time she swim.The feeling of getting back to the water is just nice.I'm going to practice more in order to make unprofessional to professional.Where's my courage from?I've no idea.Only heaven knows.=)

I think all over again in the water just now.Act like being dillema.This is not good.I just want to say,miracles really happened today.So,there's no way to say NO right now.My wish has been come true,I saw what I wish to see.I would like to thank the star which made my dream comes true.Thank you star.Thank you so much.Dear Lord,I wish you can blessed all the people here too.=)

Remember,Tiu Jia En will be fine here.Do not worry anymore.I'm strong when I put my left hand on my right head.Soliloquize?B.Marble doggie,I'll never let you know this..hahas.You raise me up to more than I can be,this is the eternal fact left inside here.Whenever I think of this,I will be stronger.I cross my heart for this.So,cross your heart to be strong and let me see it too.Tokki tok ki tokki..keep it up no matter how hard it is alright.Love now and always.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment