Monday, November 22, 2010

Hasta manana**

Okay it's like final countdown,tomorrow is the day,STPM's time.I've been trying to lock my heart for while so that my brain can be well-functioned.

No sad songs,so that I won't be too sentimental for the coming long goodbyes.
Not to be too socialize,so that I can be more independent then.
No blogging,so that I can keep all the points and notes inside my head.
Not to listen to my heart,so that I will be temporary forgetful.

Anyway,I will be stronger when I think of you,B.Wesley doggie.I hope you will do the same too.Hold on to books.Please focus.

Only happy songs,they cheers Tiu Jia En up and stay in study mode.
Only when I am alone,a good practice to go on without laughters from the love's ones.
Only stop writing to make sure Tiu Jia En not sinking in such a dead sea.
Heartless,till the exam ends.Tokki tok ki tokki....

Remember,I really will be stronger when think of you,you must do the same as me too,B.Wesley doggie.Never say die and staying alive.

Dear candidates,follow me and say,hee ro ha hu yiii,it is a relaxing practice taught by Crayon SinChan.Well done,one more time to go,hee ro ha hu yiii.Yes,I know can you do that.Thank god we're going through this all along.Cheer up and together do our very best for thw last time.No regrets,mission for the rest 7 days.

Last word,I wish the best for all of you people.Good Luck and be strong.No matter how hopeless it is..Hee ro ha hu yiii...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment