Thursday, November 25, 2010

So Long,hee ro ha hu yiii**

Thank god I'm back.6 hours of exam is finally over.There were 2 papers today.Don't feel like want to mention about that.Good or bad,it's over.And what I want to do now is to sleep until I wake up by myself.12 hours from now.Good night world in advance.

A little bit of proud about what I did just now,I kissed the rain,crossed the road without spec,basically I can see clearly what.Yes,at least I still can see.The journey back to home made me became heavier and heavier,there was tonnes of water being soaked...hahas.Luckily no exam tomorrow.Exam will be continue next week.I'm glad I got kind examiners this time.Thank you teachers.=)

Dear B.Frank doggie,I guess I'm not going to refresh you in order to let you stay in my page.As long as you're still here when I come next time,I'm not going to refresh you.Please stay doggie.at least I won't feel being abandoned.=)

Here comes my last paragraph,good luck to those who taking exam tomorrow.Bless you people.Okay,stop thinking Tiu Jia En.My brain numbs and my neck is pain.I feel tired.No,I'm exhausted outside and inside..No books at this time,only sleep.Sleep makes me forget.Forget?No,the fact of the day is:

"Anyway,I will be stronger when I think of you,B.Wesley doggie.I hope you will do the same too.Hold on to books.Please focus." "Remember,I really will be stronger when think of you,you must do the same as me too,B.Wesley doggie.Never say die and staying alive."

Frankly,I'll never forget that.4 days left.Rain always come at the right time.Thank god I felt blessed.Bye.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment