Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So Long,WWFbab**

Hey you,B.Frank doggie,you're cute.English Bulldog visits me,thank you.Finally I'm smiling by looking at you.So adorable.=)

Nothing much to say about today's paper,it was harder than before.What the questions need is more on application or whatsoever.But it's okay because it's over.Thank god I completed it with outstanding imagination.Simply can't focus well.I tried so hard to overcome that.

Luckily,it doesn't matter whether I did it or not as memorise method ain't work today.Not funny.Where's my bottle?It is lost,lost without a goodbye.This was the sad news in the morning that made Tiu Jia En down.Plus,I don't have a quality sleep yesterday and the same goes to study.How come you can become so careless until you lost it?Shame on you.

The fact of the day is I lost you.I don't want to drink water anymore.Hahas...Stop acting like a insane human.Be strong.

Dear WWFbab,I wish you will get a great owner after this,so sorry to leave you yesterday.I'll try to get you next year.Be strong,miss you.< 3

Sigh.Sigh.Sigh.No time for crying.Never mind,I should be heartless at this time.Cry only the day after tomorrow,the day after History Paper 1 and Microeconomy.I wish I can stay up night and focus today.May god bless me.Got to lock my heart now.Good Luck people.=)

"Anyway,I will be stronger when I think of you,B.Wesley doggie.I hope you will do the same too.Hold on to books.Please focus." "Remember,I really will be stronger when think of you,you must do the same as me too,B.Wesley doggie.Never say die and staying alive."

I still remember this.5 days left.Hee ro ha hu yiii..B.Frank doggie,seriously like you.Okay,I'm feeling better now.It's study time.Bye.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment