Tuesday, November 23, 2010

So Long,General Paper 2=)

Hello people,good to see you again here,B.Wesley doggie.A short post here,I just sat for General Paper 2 this morning.It was my first paper in STPM.=)

The feeling of stepped inside the school is kind of different today,it made me think as if it is the first day of school.What we had do are meeting the love's one,hugging and blessing each other for the best.So warm.=)

Plus,it's good to have revise group before exam.Just like me,I got an awesome STPM's eve.Never try it before that.It was fun.Thank you people.Love like this.=)

It doesn't matter whether we had done it right or wrong.As usual,my essays ruins,luckily I done my statistic's part.I did try my very best,no regret.Thank god,I feel blessed.=)

Today's fact is,from now on,no more essay and statistic in my life.Cheers.=)

Okay,off to study for tomorrow's Business Paper 1.Good Luck candidates.Relax,don't stress.Do your best and never regret.Hee ro ha hu yiii...=)

Same thing to say before I'm gone.
"Anyway,I will be stronger when I think of you,B.Wesley doggie.I hope you will do the same too.Hold on to books.Please focus."
"Remember,I really will be stronger when think of you,you must do the same as me too,B.Wesley doggie.Never say die and staying alive."
The only words left inside.6 days left,Bye.Here comes sunny rain.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment