Friday, November 12, 2010

Time is limited**

Good afternoon people.Finally,sun shines,but it's too late,I already skipped my class today.Unbelievable.Thanks to your majesty,Rain God.

Rains make people smile,rains make people cry,it all depends to someone's mood,it makes people think.And it make me sleep.Sleep makes me dream.I got a dream just now,unfortunately,it's a happpy one.Perhaps only scary dream canhelp me wake up.Okay,stop dreaming or I would rather request for a scary dream.No happy dream please.No,not without you.

Not more than 5 days,school's out soon.Not more than 10 days,the last exam will happened.All things seems so rushing,it's like unstoppable.Not to sigh but we cannot tell a lie though.Sigh.I am not ready.Keep saying 'relax relax',everything will be fine,so relax.

Okay,it's time to post as Tiu Jia En is heading to seminar soon.Have a nice Friday and good luck people.

In the rainy days,rains will shares our tears.In the stormy days,storm will steal our pain.Let's cherish our treasure moment and make our best for the last time.May god bless us and wishing we'll be fine.In the sunny days,sun will light our days.In the windy days,wind will lead our ways.Tokki tokki tokki...B.Georgie doggie,just leave all thing behind,spread your wings and fly away,so long.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment