Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So Long,946/2=)

Good afternoon B.Sawyer doggie,good to see you again,I know you're going to leave me very soon,do take care boy.Got to meet you in my dream later.=)

Yes,Business Paper 2 done this morning.It was easier than the first paper so don't be too hopeless girl.Two more papers left and school's out.Keep it up alright.=)

Today's special,my first time to toilet during exam,and my first time to draw on STPM papers.Thank god I got enough time,I wish I didn't write any wrong answer.Bless me please.I love business.=)

The fact of the day is,I forgot.Yes,I finally forgot.This will be totally forgot soon.Yes,I wish too.

When all is said and done,it's napping time.I'll be focused on History 2 after this.2 days left.Get set and go.So long.Good luck people.=)

p/s:I'll try not to get over familiar with you doggie.You'll get to a new place,with your new owner and start a brand new life.Then,you'll live happily ever after.B.Sawyer doggie,I know you'll be strong.And that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment