Monday, November 29, 2010

So Long,Economy=)

Hey you B.Sawyer doggie,it's you with me today.The Golden Retriever,one of my favourites too,thanks for coming.=)

Surprised with the presence of big brother and Sis Huey.They're back.I'm happy to see them.I am seems to be the only child at home throughout this year as they often travel nowadays.Mama always miss them.See,they're going Penang tomorrow.Okay,I hope they're doing well outside and I will get to have a family portrait someday.Bon voyage and take care gogo and jiejie.With love.=)

Today's paper is Macroeconomy,it is tough though.I reached school early in the morning with my love ones.Then,we stayed inside the mosque like last Thursday.It is a good place to revise,I'm glad to be inside,it such a sacred place.And I would like to apologize if I accidentally did something unrespectful there.I guess I'm doing well there,hahas.Thank you all for brought me there.Have a good prayers everyday and may god bless all of you.=)

Do you regret Tiu Jia En?You slept inside the mosque.Maybe you can revise more if you're not watching match and online yesterday.Not really,I love balls...hahas.So,I won't miss a single match of Liverpool with the presence of F.Torres is possible.Perhaps I will love Premier League soon besides World Cup.Okay,I love balls.I tried my best to complete the paper just in time.No regret.Thank god.=)

The fact of the day is,no more Economy in my life.Here comes Business Paper 2.Tomorrow 8a.m,bless me please.=)

Question of the day,anybody will trust somebody in a situation without explanation where all the facts show that she or he is wrong?I don't know how to explain about those unsent messages in Mama's mobile phone,but I don't mean it.It's such a coinsidence.Out of my wish which heaven knows.Believe it or not,

"Anyway,I will be stronger when I think of you,B.Wesley doggie.I hope you will do the same too.Hold on to books.Please focus." "Remember,I really will be stronger when think of you,you must do the same as me too,B.Wesley doggie.Never say die and staying alive."

For better or worst,I will stay.3 days left.Lets make the very best of us for the last time.Stay strong,we must cheers in every way.I will thank the star that makes our wish comes true.All the best.Bye.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment